Saturday, July 16th & 17thBOOK NOW
Calling all Jazz fans! Mark your calendars for the 3rd weekend in July. The 34th annual Winter Park Jazz Festival is one of the premier summer music festivals in Colorad0! The festival will be held on July 16-17, 2016. Enjoy this amazing two-day event, held in unforgettable Hideaway Park. The Winter Park Jazz Festival brings world-class artists along with up and coming favorites to the outdoor amphitheater for a weekend packed with live music and entertainment.
The weekend line-up
Saturday, July 16th
- The Isley Brothers
- Kirk Whalum
- Masters of Fusion featuring Alex Bugnon, Chieli Minucci, Gerald Veasley
- Jonathan Fritzen/Vincent Ingala
- Hazel Miller
Sunday, July 17
- Anthony Hamilton
- Gerald Albright/Jonathan Butler
- What’s Cookin’ Jazz Band
- Plus more to come!
*All artists subject to change.
Cost of Admission:
- General Admission: $50, includes lawn seating
- VIP Admission: $70, includes close to stage chair seating
- Express Lane: $25, includes separate gate entrance and access all day through the Express Lane which opens before the main gate. This is an add-on ticket in addition to either a GA or VIP admission ticket
- 12 and Under: Free admission with a ticketed adult in general admission only
- Grab your tickets at the Winter Park Box Office or Altitude Tickets, all times subject to change, and all artists subject to change
The festival will be held at Hideaway Park, 78821 US Highway 40 Winter Park, CO 80482. The facility is both ADA-compliant and family- friendly.
This years’ event is sponsored by Colorado Access, and is part of the Odell Brewing Co Summer Concert Series.
Winter Park Mountain Lodge provides exactly what you’re looking for this music lovers weekend getaway. Our hotel accommodations range from comfortable hotel rooms to mountain suites with a fireplace! Book your stay with us today; click here.