Everything a Rocky Mountain getaway should be. Plus a few extras.
Winter Park Mountain Lodge is the ideal getaway for your next Colorado meeting or conference. Only 67 miles northwest of Denver, our conference facilities house over 8,000 square feet of flexible meeting space within 8 rooms—including our 3,000 square foot Shadow Mountain Ballroom. Winter Park Hotel offers the most comprehensive meeting space in Winter Park and Fraser Valley. Our event rooms can comfortably accommodate conferences and meetings, executive retreats, exhibits, family reunions, receptions and intimate mountain weddings for up to 200 people. Capturing all the grandeur and charm of the Rocky Mountains, the meeting space at Winter Park Mountain Lodge is as visually inviting as it is functional.
A far cry from all work and no play.
With a countless number of activities at your fingertips, The Winter Park Mountain Lodge offers a lot more than just meeting space. Whether you’re looking to create team building moments on the slopes of Winter Park Resort, take on the challenge of a local golf course, hike through Rocky Mountain National Park or just relax in fresh mountain air, there is something for everyone just minutes from your door. We work hard for you so your guests can play even harder.
Leave the details to us.
Regardless of your event, recreational or culinary needs, our experienced staff will plan and provide an easy, productive and profitable conference or meeting experience for any size group. Whether you’re a group of 10 or 200, we look forward to providing a true Colorado mountain experience.
To book your meeting room or for more information, please email at email@example.com or contact:
- Conference Sales Office:
- National Sales Manager:
On-site amenities include:
- 168 hotel rooms
- Restaurant and Micro Brewery
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Two 10-person hot tubs
- On-site ski/snowboard shop
- On-site snowmobile tour operator
- Free internet access
Conference facilities include:
- Catering and menu planning
- Audio/Visual equipment and set-up
- Shipping and receiving
- 24-hour Front Desk service
- Assistance with group lodging, ground transportation and off-site activities
Area activities and amenities include:
- Summer: golf, scenic chair lift rides with bicycle transportation, 600 miles of mountain biking and hiking trails, Jeep tours, Rocky Mountain National Park, alpine slide, mini golf, bungee trampoline, tennis, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, fly-fishing lessons and more
- Winter: downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, sleigh rides, snowshoeing, tubing hills, ice-skating, dog sledding and snow cat tours.