Lodging Pass 2013
Valid from November 1, 2013–October 31, 2014
An additional 13.36% tax will be added to the bill.
A $20 surcharge will be applied for over-the-phone reservations.
To show appreciation to loyal guests, the Winter Park Mountain Lodge Lodging Pass is offering an extraordinarily affordable year-round lodging option in the beautiful Colorado mountains, less than 65 miles from Denver.
The Lodging Pass is aimed at rewarding our loyal and new hotel guests with an opportunity to enjoy the outstanding winter amenities at a very affordable price.
LODGING PASS RULES & REGULATIONS
|• Reservations must be made within two weeks of arrival.• Lodging Pass will be available for guests upon check-in.• Picture ID is required at check-in.
• Reservations are based on availability.
• Room type requests are noted, but not guaranteed.
• The Lodging Pass is NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• Day of arrival cancellation costs 1 punch.
|• The person with the name on the pass must be present at check-in.• Must provide Lodging Pass at check-in every time.• 1 punch will be collected per night for a Sun-Thurs stay.
• 3 punches will be collected per night for a Fri-Sat stay.
• The Lodging Pass rate is based on two adults per room. Children 6–12 yrs sharing the same room with their parents do not pay.
• Unused nights at the end of the term can not roll-over to the next period or be credited toward the purchase of a new Lodging Pass.