Embrace the spring snowfall, and hop into Moffat Station Micro Brew & Restaurant for some satisfying eats and quality beverages. Stop in for breakfast from 7 am – 10 am, or hang out when our brewery, bar and dinner open from 4 pm – 10 pm. We have happy hour, daily from 4 – 6 pm, and our beers on-tap change regularly so you’ll always be able to switch it up.
This menu feature caters to the tastes of that hearty mountain life. Warm your belly with some Pumpkin Mac & Cheese! It features the earthy, rich, sweet, and explosive flavors of pumpkin, coupled with Fontina cheese, and penne topped with onion panko and candied walnuts. And if that’s not enough to make your mouth water on the spot, we don’t really know what is!
Pair that entrée with the Snow Saison, a fine Belgium Farmhouse Ale, and you’ll be (knock knock) knocking on heaven’s door. You’ll also probably have a great buzz, because it’s 6.3% ABV, and every bit as fruity and tart as a Belgian should be. It’s brewed with wheat, barley, oats and rice, and fermented at a high temperature with a Belgium yeast strain!
The Moffat Station Micro Brew & Restaurant doesn’t mess around!
Stop in today, and check out some of our daily specials:
• Micro Monday – $2 Micro Brews, 6-8pm
• Tuesday Growler Night – 1/2 price growler fills, 6-8pm
• Wings Wednesday – 1/2 price wings all night
• Thirsty Thursday – 1/2 price well drinks
• Friday Mug Club Member Night – $1 microbrews with your member mug
• S’more Saturday – 2 for $5 s’mores, 4pm-close
• Special Sundays – Great seasonal promotions
Beer geeks and foodies rejoice! Read up on The Moffat Station’s beer descriptions and menu here.
Now Brewing: A Scotch Ale and their Mudd Saison